January 29, 2012

Day 29 (366) - Little Artist


Kate loves everything to do with art and creating -- Painting being one of her favorites.  Today she was experimenting with how to make colors. I was making Pumpkin bread in the background - her picture turned out better the bread.  If anyone has any ideas why half the loaf stays in the pan (despite using something for non sticking before I put the batter in) I would love to hear from you. I normally can figure all these things out so much better.

2 comments:

  1. Great memories! She'll love looking back at her little artist creations ! Can't help you on the bread. Sorry!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, my Kami is the same.. always creating.
    her recent favourite is beading..
    so much fun.
    love the painting!

    ReplyDelete