January 1, 2012

366 - Photo a Day!


I am doing a photo a day, again.  This time I hope to make it past February.  There are a few reasons I think this year I will succeed.

1. I got a point and shoot so I can take some snaps of the kids and always have a camera with me.

2. I am learning to let go of perfection -- this blog is a sign of that. I did have trouble getting it going, but once I realized it did not need to be 100% the way I wanted it to start, it was so much easier!

3. I have not only the<del> 365</del> 366 goal, but am doing my two in 52.  I hope to capture ONE image each week of my two children together. This is easier said then done (as with most of us) but I do have to say I have it much easier then many of my friends who are doing this along with me.  My friend <a title="Mach C Photography" href="http://machcphotography.com/four52/" target="_blank">Chelsey</a>, has twin boys who are six months and two older children, but all four are 5 and under so if she can do it so can I.

4. I am not doing this project alone. There is an amazing group of photographers who are going along on the 366 and the 52 week project with me.  Each week I will blog about another person who has taken on the wonderful task of documenting their children's lives with me!

Thank you for reading and see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck.
    I'm looking forward to sharing it with you :)

    ReplyDelete